Becas Post-Doctorales en Francia - FMSH, Bourses Fernand Braudel-IFER
- The Fernand Braudel-IFER programme breaks down into two sections:
- The Fernand Braudel-IFER incoming programme for residencies in France (for researchers that belong to a foreign research centre).
- The Fernand Braudel-IFER outgoing programme for research stays in other European countries (for researchers that belong to a French research centre).
- The Fernand Braudel-IFER incoming programme is intended for foreign researchers that would like to benefit from a research stay in France.
- The Fernand Braudel-IFER outgoing programme is intended for researchers residing inFrance that would like to benefit from a research stay in another European country (EU Member States or affiliates).
- Applicants that wish to go to Germany should apply for the Fernand Braudel-IFER outgoing programme/Clemens Heller sub-programme.
- Carry out an individual research project at a host laboratory;
- Integrate scientific networks in France or other European countries;
- Build lasting partnerships between their home institution and the host institutions.
Applicable scientific disciplines:
Eligibility criteria for the Fernand Braudel-IFER incoming programme
Any laboratory in which the applicant has already worked at any time during his/her scientific experience (including during doctoral studies) is not eligible as a host laboratory.
Eligibility criteria for the Fernand Braudel-IFER outgoing programme
- An application form (to be downloaded from: http://www.msh-paris.fr/en/research/mobility/fernand-braudel-ifer-fellowships/application-procedure/).
- Curriculum vitae.
- List of publications.
- Detailed research project proposal (5-8 pages long, plus a bibliography of 2 pages maximum), in English or French.
- Copy of the doctoral diploma.
- Summary of the applicant’s doctoral dissertation (2 pages maximum) in English or in French.
- Two (2) letters of recommendation from scientific scholars from France or elsewhere.
- A welcome letter from the director of the institution or research laboratory that agrees to host the applicant and direct his/her research for the duration of the fellowship.
- A copy of the dissertation defence report (if the dissertation was defended in France).The project proposal must be written in French, along with a version in the host country’s language or in English.
Fichier à télécharger (site de Calanda.org):