Concurso del IVR para el 2014
Más información, aquí.
IVR Young Scholar Prize 2015
- deal with the subjects of the 27th IVR World Congress on “Law, Reason, and Emotion” to be held in Washington D.C., July 25th to 31st, 2015;
- be written in one of the ARSP languages: English, French, German or Spanish;
- not exceed the length of 20 pages including footnotes and bibliography (about 2300 key strokes each page);
- have on its cover page, the title of the paper, the name, affiliation, postal address, e-mail address, member status of the IVR, and the date of birth of the applicant;
- have on all other pages no reference to the applicant´s name or any other information that would indentify the applicant;
- be mailed to the Secretary General of the IVR, Prof. Lorenz Schulz (L.Schulz@jur.uni-Frankfurt.de).