(Beca Doctoral): Universidad de Antwerp, Derecho Tributario y Ética
Anexo la convocatoria:
Doctoral student in the area of ethics and/or philosophy of law - 2014BAPFDWIJSEF139
The Centre for Ethics (Department of Philosophy, Faculty of Arts), in collaboration with the Faculty of Law, is seeking to fill a full-time vacancy for a
Doctoral student in the area of ethics and/or philosophy of lawJob description
- You prepare a doctoral thesis in the field of fiscal ethics, as part of the research project ‘Trusting our Institutions: Tax Compliance and the Ethics of good governance’;
- You contribute to teaching (to a limited extent) and research at the Centre for Ethics, especially in the fields of Ethics and Philosophy of Law;
Profile and requirements
- You contribute to the joint research of Antwerp Tax Academy and The Centre for Ethics.
- You hold a Master in Philosophy or a Master in Law, with special interest in ethics, philosophy of law or political philosophy;
- You can submit outstanding academic results;
- Also students in the final year of their degree can apply;
- The focus in your teaching corresponds to the educational vision of the university;
- Your academic qualities comply with the requirements stipulated in the university’s policy;
- You are quality-oriented, conscientious, creative and cooperative;
- A doctoral scholarship for a period of two years, with the possibility of renewal for a further two-year period after positive evaluation;
- The start date of scholarship will be November 1, 2014;
- A gross monthly grant ranging from € 2 167,88 - € 2 312,49;
How to apply?
- A dynamic and stimulating work environment.
- Applications may only be submitted online, until September, 15, 2014.
- An attachment in which you motivate your specific interest in the research project is required;
- A pre-selection will be made from amongst the submitted applications. The remainder of the selection procedure is specific to the position and will be determined by the selection panel;
- More information about the application form can be obtained from Robin Wynants (Tel. +32 (0)3 265 31 41) or Ellen Huijer (Tel. +32 (0)3 265 31 45);
- For questions about the profile and the description of duties, please contact one of the following promoters of the project:
- Prof.Willem Lemmens (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Prof. Bruno Peeters (email@example.com)
- Prof. Luc Van Liedekerke (firstname.lastname@example.org)